Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DAY 2: Monday



Hiked to the BACK of the Hollywood Sign with Jason Camit. Decided in order to be tough on the job, you have to be tough physically, mentally, and learn that anti-climactic endings are always around the corner. Still, it was worth it in every way, just look for the encouraging signs up on the trail that tell you "GREAT JOB" and "YOUR ALMOST THERE." ( a metaphorical message from my parents back home in Riverside)

Once home I got too organizing my room and getting settled for my new office space. "Denise Works to Live INC."

Tired and exhausted my email told me for 1: The Prostate Cancer foundation doesn't need my services and 2: An interview with InStyle Magazine for Wednesday. (Cheering inside right now).

So far so good,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Graduated Cum Laud from UCLA in 09. Kinda went crazy...but love it. Aspiring Producer/Writer and lover of all things beautiful. BTW some social anxiety and depression never helps.