Monday, August 10, 2009

DAY 1: Sunday

Rooms a mess, nothing is organized.

Applied to two online jobs
Walked around Westwood asking for paper applications, received 8. Kind of hurts your pride a bit when you graduate Cum Laud and having to end up working at American Apparel with a hairy chested manager shaved in a particular pattern through his v-neck shirt. I wanted a "real job" you know but this will have to do. My father who is getting laid off in October is even downgrading to newspaper boy after having a very hefty office job as a project controller. This just shows me the true meaning of having to do what you gotta do. Inspiration, I guess.

Next plan is to fill out all these apps, and disburse them througout Monday and Tuesday. and GET ORGANIZED.

Hopefully I don't sleep in...ahhhh which just might happen.

Best,
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Graduated Cum Laud from UCLA in 09. Kinda went crazy...but love it. Aspiring Producer/Writer and lover of all things beautiful. BTW some social anxiety and depression never helps.